I’ve never downloaded art before – what do I do?
- Buy this listing.
- When payment’s confirmed you’ll receive an email with your download link.
- Click “Download”, save the file to your computer, print and you're done!
- Please let me know if you have any questions about or problems with your download!
What sizes can I print?
Your download will include several 300dpi high-res files:
- 2x3 ratio for printing at - 4x6”, 6x9”, 8x12”, 10x15”, 12x18”, 16x24”, 60x90cm
- 3x4 ratio for printing at - 6x8”, 9x12”, 12x16”, 18x24”
- 4x5 ratio for printing at - 4x5”, 8x10”, 16x20”, 40x50cm
- 5x7 ratio for printing at - 5x7”, A5, A4, A3, A2, A1, 50x70cm
Some prints will also include:
- Square up to 60x60cm or 24x24” (a few of my images aren’t suitable to be cropped to a square)
If you can't see the size you need, let me know and I'll send it to you at no extra cost!
How do I unzip the files?
- Double click the zipped file.
- The file will automatically be decompressed into the same folder the compressed file is in.
★ Windows 7, 10, 8.1
Do one of the following:
- To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
- To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
How do I print my download?
You can print this file anywhere – either at home or at your local print shop! Files you purchase will be accessible from the download link for 30 DAYS. Download them, save them to your computer, and print them as many times as you like. But don’t sell them on – that would just be stealing…
Depending on your printer, you can often get good results on plain old copy paper. Or try a heavier, whiter variety of at least 90gsm. Smooth white cardstock (120 – 200gsm) is also a good option. For really schmick results, try a matt, photo-quality inkjet paper or head to your local print store.
Can I get a custom order?
You betcha! If you’d like one of my existing prints in a different colour or font – not a problem.
And if you can’t find exactly what you want in my shop, send me the details and I’ll create it for you in any size, colour etc! I want you to have EXACTLY what you want!